Earn competitive interest on your balance — and watch it grow with free digital banking services.
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital Banking
- Earn interest on your entire balance
- Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee with:
- a daily balance of $500 or more, and
- an average daily balance of $1,500 or more
- 20 free check transactions per statement cycle
- 30¢ per check thereafter, if average daily balance is less than $10,000
- Free digital banking services
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- No minimum deposit to open
ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE AND ACTIVITY FEES:
Monthly maintenance fee if the balance in the account is less than $500.00 any day of the statement cycle
(Total Charge for Checking Account).......... $5.00
Activity fee for each debit to the account in excess of 20 debits per statement cycle if the average daily balance for the statement cycle is less than 10,000.00:
(1) Electronic debits.......... Free
(2) Checks (Total Charge for Check Activity).......... $.30
ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE AND ACTIVITY FEE EXCEPTIONS:
Account maintenance and activity fees on new accounts are waived for the first statement cycle.
Account maintenance fees are waived if the average daily balance for the statement cycle is greater than $1500.00.
Account maintenance fees are waived if less than seven debits are posted per statement cycle.
MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENT:
There is no minimum deposit amount required to open this account. You must maintain a minimum balance of $500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If the minimum balance is not maintained each day of the statement cycle, the above monthly maintenance fee would apply.
BALANCE COMPUTATION METHOD:
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the ledger balance in your account each day.
COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING:
Interest will be compounded and credited to your account each month on the last day of your statement cycle.
Your account is considered closed when the ledger balance is zero. Interest that has been earned but not paid will be forfeited when the account is closed, unless the bank is notified of the closing.
ACCRUAL OF INTEREST ON DEPOSITS OTHER THAN CASH:
Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).